In addition to lighting a Virtual Candle and emailing a prayer request to Fr. George - parishioners and friends of St Dimitrie can complete a Prayer/Memorial Card and leave the card at the candle stand or mail it to St Dimitrie Church, 504 Sport Hill Road, Easton CT 06612
Although we cannot enter our physical church, parishioners have been expressing a desire to have candles lit for them and prayers said for them and their loved ones. Fr. George will light candles and then offer prayers on your behalf. If you are able to make a donation we would appreciate it. For additional information and step by step instructions - click on this link.
Use our email form below to list what type of prayers (IMO, IHO, etc) and our priest will light a candle. You can also request one of the following candles:
- Sanctuary Candle - These will be kept lit all week long
- Ambon Candles - these are kept lit on the altar
- Votive Candles (these are the small candles in colored glass containers in rack)
Please know that all prayer requests are private between you and Fr. George. If you have any concerns, please contact Fr. George at (203) 268-8237
If you prefer to mail a check, instead of making an online donation, please make check payable to:
St. Dimitrie Orthodox Church and mail to: 504 Sport Hill Road, Easton CT 06612
Your donation will continue to support St. Dimitrie. Thank You!
If you would like Fr George to say a prayer for the good health or in memory of a loved one, you may also print and complete this card and leave it at the candle stand or mail to the church
Candles and/or Prayers
1. Complete the Prayer Request email form
2. Fill in your Name, Email Address and Subject.
3. In Comments section list what type of prayers (IMO, IHO, etc.) You may also request the type of candles:
• Sanctuary Candles - kept lit all week long
• Ambon Candles - kept lit on the altar
• Votive Candles - colored glass holders in rack
4.Complete the email form below and be sure to check the following buttons:
• “I am not a robot” box
• “Send the message” button